Outdoor Instructor Training Course
Get the skills you need to be an outdoor instructor
Our Outdoor Instructor Training Course provides those looking for a career in the outdoor industry with a wide range of qualifications and skills.
A truly comprehensive package put together by leaders in the industry, the course is designed to provide you with everything you need to become an outdoor instructor. You’ll be coached, trained and assessed by some of the best outdoor instructors in the UK. We’ll help you every step of the way, teaching you all the skills you need to be a part of one of the best industries out there! Once you’ve completed the course it doesn’t end there. You’ll be part of the WLA family. Whether you need advice, help finding contacts for work, or you want to gain extra experience by sitting in on future courses (at no extra expense to you), we’ll be there to help.
What you’ll get
On the course:
- Coaching, training and assessment delivered by some of the best outdoor instructors in the UK
- Accommodation on the beautiful Gower peninsular in South Wales, UK
- A truly comprehensive package, put together by industry leaders
- Personal & group skills log book experience
Following the course:
- Ongoing advice
- Help finding work
- An opportunity to gain extra experience by sitting in on future courses
Send a booking enquiry
Use the form below to contact us with any questions about this course, to find out course dates and to make a booking.
Please note the information below about medical disclosure and cancellations.
You will need to disclose any relevant medical or other information to your course director, enabling them to run the programme safely. Please email email@example.com.